Warning: Declaration of YOOtheme\Theme\Wordpress\MenuWalker::walk($elements, $max_depth) should be compatible with Walker::walk($elements, $max_depth, ...$args) in /home/immigr01/public_html/wp-content/themes/linden/vendor/yootheme/theme/platforms/wordpress/src/Wordpress/MenuWalker.php on line 8

Our Services

Green Card Applications & Renewals

If you are permanent resident whose 10-year green card has expired or will expire, has been lost, stolen or broken, you need to apply for the renewal or replacement of the permanent resident card. Green cards issued between 1979 and August 1989 do not have expiration dates and do not need to be renewed unless you wish to use Global Entry Kiosks at international airports in the United States. If you have a previous version of the alien registration card (form AR-3, Form AR-103 or form I-151), you must replace it with a current green card.

Detention and Removal Cases

If you are not a US citizen, not a permanent resident, and reside in the United States, you face the possibility of being removed from the United States. If you have been provided a notice indicating that you are removable or inadmissible to the United States, this law firm will help to find the best options for you to legalize your status and avoid being removed from United States.

Naturalization and Citizenship

Naturalization. A person could file the application for naturalization 90 days before you complete your permanent residence requirement if your eligibility for naturalization is based upon being a: Permanent resident for at least 5 years; or Permanent resident for at least 3 years if you are married to a US citizen. It is important to consult an experienced attorney before applying for naturalization because depending of you background, you might lose your permanent resident card and put yourself into removal proceedings. Citizenship. Some individuals might have automatically acquired or derived citizenship at birth or after birth. In order to be able to determine if you have acquired automatic citizenship through your parents or grandparents, you should consult an experienced immigration attorney. The immigration laws in this area have been very changeable and depending on your birth date, might depend whether you acquired derivative citizenship.

Request of Replacement of Naturalization certificate

If you were issued a certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship, declaration of intention, or repatriation certificate and the document was lost, stolen or destroyed, we can help you obtain again your certificate. Similarly, if the certificate was issued with a typographical error in your name or date of birth, we can help you have the certificate re-issued. Likewise, if you changed your name or gender, we can help you to have the certificate reissue.

Violence Against Woman Act

The Violence Against Women Act (WAVA) was established to provide protection for victims of domestic violence. Therefore, the spouses, children or parents of US citizens and certain spouses and children of permanent residents that have been the victim of domestic violence may file an immigrant visa petition under the Immigration and Nationality Act. This petition can be filed without the abuser's knowledge. The goal is to provide you safety from the abuser and a legal status in the USA. The provisions of the Act apply equally to women and men.

Victims of Crimes

T visas. This visa was included in the implementing legislation to the Convention Against Torture. The statute provides this visa for persons who have been the subjects of severe trafficking. The T visa is for victims who agree to assist in prosecutions or are under the age of 18 and would suffer "extreme hardship involving unusual and severe harm upon removal". The T visa is three years, and the individual may seek adjustment of status if the person has maintained status, been of good moral character, and complied with reasonable requests for assistance in prosecuting trafficking.
U visas. The U visa is for the individual who has been a victim of serious violent crimes (including domestic violence) and has suffered a substantial physical or mental abuse as a result. To qualify for this visa, the victim must have been helpful, currently be helpful, or likely to be helpful in the future to law enforcement officials.

3323 NE 163rd Street, Suite 504
North Miami Beach, Florida 33160
(888) 222-0205
Monday to Friday 9am - 6 pm
Saturday, Sunday - closed